New OFFLINE sub-brand builds on strong category demand designed uniquely for Aerie
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE: AEO) announced today the launch of OFFLINE™ by Aerie, a new sub-brand offering a complete collection of activewear and accessories built for REAL movement and REAL comfort. Leveraging AEO’s continued success cultivating lifestyle brands, paired with Aerie’s incredible strength and growing customer demand, OFFLINE is the evolution and expansion of the brand’s popular Chill.Play.Move. collection into an unparalleled offering of soft, cozy and comfortable activewear. Uniquely designed for the Aerie girl’s slam dunks, slipups, the hell yeas, the ughs, the 5ks and the recovery days.
“Health and wellness have always been at the core of Aerie’s mission as we’ve led the body positivity movement, inspiring and empowering women around the world to feel confident inside and out. OFFLINE’s unique take on active lifestyle products celebrates REAL life when some days you feel like you can take on the world and other days you need that extra push to get off the couch,” said Jennifer Foyle, Aerie Global Brand President. “Building on the growing success of our leggings and activewear, OFFLINE provides another powerful platform to grow our community, while uniquely complementing Aerie’s full lifestyle collection of bras, undies, lounge and soft apparel. We’re here for your journey as you fly and as you fall, and even the slant of the I in our name is a reminder that there is no straight path to the finish line.”
OFFLINE by Aerie will be available online at aerie.com with two retail store locations planned to open by the end of 2020.
The OFFLINE collection features an activewear assortment of leggings, bike shorts, tops, sports bras, fleece, bottoms and accessories. Signature products include:
- OG Legging: The legging that started it all. It’s the softest and easiest cotton, offered in high-waisted and mid-rise options. Your go to for class, work, brunch, couch surfing, coffee, repeat.
- Real Me Legging: Our #1! This legging feels like the real you with soft support and a weightless touch. Your go-to, do-everything, go-everywhere legging.
- OTT Fleece Hoodie: Luxe meets movement in our over the top, buttery soft fleece. Seriously comfy and ready to move.
- Goals Legging: No center front seam and the most booty support. For flexing those muscles and hitting the gym.
- Real Me fabric now in new silhouettes!
- Real Me Tank: Soft support and a weightless touch in our new tank silhouette! Added shelf for extra support.
- Real Me Strappy Back Bra: Feminine strappy back detail, long line body and removable pads.
- The Hugger Legging: The support you need and the cozy you can’t beat. These leggings have pockets and are brushed inside and out for extra warm and cozy feels.
The sub-brand also continues Aerie’s commitment to responsibly sourced styles, which are reflected through the REAL Good™ badge, an icon that identifies products made from more sustainable raw materials including recycled fabrics. It also designates products manufactured in a factory that meets expectations for AEO’s Water Leadership Program, an initiative that focuses on water reduction and water recycling, in keeping with the company’s ongoing commitment to sustainability.
Aerie is a lifestyle brand offering intimates, apparel, activewear and swim collections. With the #AerieREAL™ movement, Aerie celebrates its community by advocating for body positivity and the empowerment of all women. Aerie believes in inspiring customers to love their real selves, inside and out. Retouching-free since 2014. Visit www.aerie.com to learn more. Let the Real You Shine®.
About American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE: AEO) is a leading global specialty retailer offering high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories and personal care products at affordable prices under its American Eagle® and Aerie® brands. Our purpose is to show the world that there’s REAL power in the optimism of youth. The company operates stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Hong Kong, and ships to 81 countries worldwide through its websites. American Eagle and Aerie merchandise also is available at more than 200 international locations operated by licensees in 25 countries. For more information, please visit www.aeo-inc.com.