Get to Know AEO!
To help you prepare for your interview, we’re giving you a sneak peak inside AEO! Plus, we’ve pulled together a few tips + tricks to ensure you’re ready to knock it out of the park.
Get Ready For Your Interview
While interviewing looks a bit different these days, our goal is to provide you with the best and most authentic experience possible! This page will cover the following:
- Get to know AEO!
- Interview tips + tricks
- Troubleshooting + Resources
And as always, reach out to your recruiter with any questions!
The AEO Culture
Meet the Brands
Interview Tips + Tricks
1. Do Some Homework
- Review the job description
- Prepare a list of questions for your interviewer
- Review the WebEx User Guide in the Troubleshooting section below for an overview on how to use the program
- Learn more about AEO! (hint: there’s some great info right here on aeo-inc.com!)
2. Set the Space
- Set up in a location free of noise and distractions
- Choose a well-lit space (so we can see you!)
- Present yourself as you would during an in person interview
3. Test Your Connection
- Click the WebEx link located in your meeting request or your agenda
- Test your sound and video connection
- Tip: Reference the “Troubleshooting” section below if you’re having issues
Troubleshooting + Resources
WebEx Users Guide
Virtual Interviewing Tips
Virtual Interview Guide
We want you to feel confident bringing your REAL self to the interview! If you need any accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter prior to your interview to confidentially discuss how we can provide a great experience.